Top 10 Fresh Salad recipes that Make you Healthy
Are you trying to find healthy salad recipes to help you with your fitness goals? Your search ends here! You can adopt a healthy lifestyle by using these ten healthy salad recipes.
Top Fresh Salad Recipes
- Broccoli Salad - In this healthier version of the traditional broccoli salad, the bacon won't be missed. Instead of meat, smoky toasted nuts are added, creating delicious savoury bits. A somewhat creamy, sweet and tangy dressing elevates the dish to the next level.
- Shredded Brussels Sprout Salad - For the winter and summer, this salad is excellent. It's simple to create with only 7 ingredients and is zingy, fresh, and filling thanks to a zesty lemon dressing, Grated cheese, pine nuts, and dried cranberries.
- Pasta Salad - This one is simple to create, as the name implies. To make a deliciously fresh and creamy summer combination, just mix the tangy lemon dressing at the bottom of the bowl, add the other ingredients, and mix.
- Broccoli Pasta Salad - This is a broccoli salad which also includes pasta, pine nuts, basil, and summer vegetables; sun-dried tomatoes offer mouth-watering savoury bits.
- Tuna Salad - This tuna chicken salad is a no-brainer if you enjoy chicken salad. So all you'll need is some green vegetables and spices, some tinned fish, mayo, and dijon mustard.
- Cherry Tomato Salad - This salad is popular since it combines jammy roasted cherry tomatoes with juicy fresh ones. It is filling enough to serve as dinner on its own, thanks to the spicy roasted chickpeas, tangy feta, and large pearls of couscous.
- Soba Noodles Pasta - Not just any pasta salad, though! This soba noodle salad is a healthy, energising summer dish that is tossed in a zesty sesame-ginger sauce and heaped high with green vegetables and avocado. It's a perfect blend of tasty pasta and salad.
- Cobb With Coconut Bacon Salad - In this vegan take on the traditional Cobb salad, baked tofu replaces the chicken breast, and smokey toasted coconut takes the place of the bacon. Everything comes together in a rich, zesty dressing.
- Greek Salad - This gorgeous summer salad has feta cubes, juicy tomatoes, olives, herbs, bell peppers, and cucumber in it. It also has a handmade Greek salad dressing. This recipe simply calls for 7 ingredients and a few minutes to prepare.
- Watermelon Tomato Salad - To the delightful, juicy mixture of tomatoes & watermelon in this salad recipe, fresh peppers add some heat.
These are some of the best salad recipes you can try at your own home! They are easy to make and do not require multiple different ingredients. If you are looking to buy hydroponic salad online, at Onlyhydroponics, we offer quality organic salads at affordable prices.
Leave A Comments